Roughly 10% of Mexico's population of about 107 million is now living in the United States, estimates show. About 15% of Mexico's labor force is working in the United States. One in every seven Mexican workers migrates to the United States.
Return to Main

Friday, October 13, 2006

Don't land on GO if you're not legal!

Driving back to Ohio from Illinois yesterday we stopped at a McDonald's and I bought a fruit and yogurt parfait. Reading the sack, I found a game sort of like Monopoly. If I submit the number on the sack I think I'm guaranteed $1 or $5 which I can use at Best Buy. If I land on GO, I get a chance at a $200 gift card.

But get this! I have to be a legal resident of U.S., Canada, Guam, Saipan or American Samoa to play! Does this mean Best Buy only has agreements with those countries and territories, or illegals can't gamble? Gosh, we let them go to school, pay for their anchor babies and their Worker's Comp, why can't they gamble?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?